Why space-station you will ask? I’m Indie developer and i’m working alone so it’s obvious less objects to model. I’m not saying that modelling space-station is easier, cause there is no vegetation in space so, I don’t have to be bother to model a tree or bush. Also i’m a big fan of Alien series and few other S-F movies. I’m gonna try to create game which will take best things from Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Alien: Isolation like dark and heavy atmosphere in claustrophobic environment, where’s my manners i’m Dominik and i will try to make Demo version to find some peoples to help finish my dream. Hope you wil find this website and my progress worth your time
ShadowLine is a first-person sci-fi horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of surviving.
- Diverse array of levels from machine room, medical wing and few more
- Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, etc…
- Best real-time graphics I can make with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- Futuristic weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology